Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Things that make you go Hmm.

Ever have a garage sale that no one showed up for? Thanx to everyone who took the time to make a Dough-nation. Our one winner, Ricardo won the Kingston Mines package. I'm looking forward to taking Rick and Rita out for a night of the Blues. Funny how people could have gotten Two Cubs tickets and lunch for $11 or a Danny Donuts Live Performance for $11. I can't even raffle these off because no one was in the raffle. Oh well. Hard to raise the FUNDS when people aren't ready to even raise their level of FUN. This will not stop me. Oh no. I know I'm meant to bring Danny's Donut Shop to the masses so I'll look elsewhere for the masses of money it's going to take. I give thanks because I know I have already received on an invisible level and I now prepare to receive on the visible level.

Peace, Love and Donuts,
Danny Donuts

Comments:
KILLER entry on the old Chicago Stadium.

Just read it.

Nothing will ever compare.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?